1. Teaching through music, performance and body movements to ensure teaching quality;
2. Prepare classes and participate in the team curriculum seminars;
3. Independent production of teaching courseware;
4. Responsible for communicating with parents about student learning, doing home-school interaction, and providing quality after-sales service;
5. Coordinate with enrollment and marketing activities.
1. Bachelor degree or above, specialization in drama, dacing, singing, arts, performance, and/or overseas study experience;
2. Fluent spoken English, standard pronunciation, can effectively use English teaching;
3. Be good at performing, love music and stage play; confident, kind, warm and cheerful;
4. Love children＇s education career, had education working experiences are preferred.
5. Authenticated certificate （No Criminal Record, Highest degree） are required for applying work permit and work visa.